Friday Fix: Car Connection, GoPhone, Hack-A-Pitch, BGCA, Timex, All-Star

Community Manager

Welcome back to the Friday Fix! This week, we have news of some nifty new gadgets and initiatives.

Car Connection

I know I’m responsible for at least 60% of the white hairs on my mother’s head, and I’m fairly certain I gave her most of them when I first started driving. Perhaps she would have had more peace of mind with Audiovox’s Car Connection Elite, a monitoring system that plugs into most car models and sends information straight to your smartphone! The system is loaded with cool features, and it can help parents track vehicle location, vehicle health, distracted driving, and more. The system also provides an excellent way to keep track of senior citizens. To find out more, click on the link above!

GoPhone

Good news for GoPhone users! Now you can manage your account directly from your myAT&T app! Now you’ll be able to refill your account, change rate plans, get data and voice usage information, and more. For more details on how you can use the myAT&T app to manage your account, click on the link above.

Hack-A-Pitch

At a recent “Hack-A-Pitch” event, AT&T collaborated with SMU to give college students the opportunity to come up with ideas to make a difference on campus. This creative exercise resulted in 30 ideas that were presented to SMU leadership for implementation. This was a fantastic way for students to exercise real-world business skills. To read more or to watch the video, check out the link above.

BGCA

Most people have heard of the Boys and Girls Club of America, but did you know that this charity has worked closely with AT&T to prevent students from dropping out of school? Between a newly expanded dropout prevention program and plenty of mentoring events, BGCA and AT&T are working hand in hand to help at-risk youth succeed in school. For more information about this awesome program, check out the full article.

Timex

Gadget lovers unite! Smartwatches are rumored to be the next big thing, so it’s no surprise that Timex has introduced the TIMEX® IRONMAN® ONE GPS+. This watch is chock full of cool features, many of them ideal for athletes, fitness buffs, and Maxwell Smart enthusiasts. Check out the article for more details!

All-Star

Goooooooooooooooal! The World Cup may be over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t use these apps to stay on top of your game. Check out the link to learn more, from the official MLS app to a handy app that helps you double check the official rule book.

This concludes your Friday Fix! Do you have any feedback about Smartwatches or any of our articles? Share your comments below!

Keep an eye out for next week’s post, and have a great weekend.

1 Comment
Employee
Glad to hear about the myatt for gophone ;-)
Share this article