Helpful Links

Birthday Photo Contest!

319460-Community-15Birthday_n.jpg

Happy 15th birthday to the AT&T Community Forums!   We’re celebrating with a photo contest!

October 2 – October 20 (4 p.m. ET) – Post a birthday photo in this thread.  Any kind of birthday photo.  Your child with his face in his first birthday cake.  Your crazy aunt dancing at her birthday party.  Your dog with candles in his food bowl.   Any birthday photo (but please – no birthday suits!)   If you like, tell us a little bit about the photo.

Then come back October 23 – 27 (4 p.m. ET) and vote for your favorite photos with a “kudo.”  You can give one kudo to every photo you like, but you can’t kudo your own photo.  The users with the top-kudo’ed 15 photos will each win a $15 gift card to a national retailer.  (Note:  Kudos will be disabled for this thread until October 23, 2017.)

To post a photo October 2 - 20:  Log in.  Reply in this thread.  Choose the “Photos” icon.  It looks like:

camera icon.png

Then follow the prompts.

To kudo a photo in this thread October 23 – 27:  Log in.  Select the “Kudos” option in the post containing the photo you like – click it once.

kudos.png

You can kudo as many photos as you like, but you can’t kudo your own photo. 

Questions?  Please post your question in this thread.  And Happy Birthday to Us!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the United States & District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older.  Void where prohibited. Subject to Official Rules at  https://forums.att.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/contest-rules   Sponsored by AT&T Services, Inc., 208 S. Akard, Dallas, Texas 75202.

43 Comments

Snoops on his 15th birthday at his Quinceanero!Snoops on his 15th birthday at his Quinceanero!

Teacher

366BEC1B-BDA7-4FF4-97D8-5AD21DDC21C5.jpeg

...this was my present to grandson for his 14th Birthday:

9B30E6BF-749C-47D4-9504-8E6CFB9359B7.jpeg

Iron Maiden Concert 

ACE - Expert

Happy birthday, Callie!!!

Happy birthday, Callie!Happy birthday, Callie!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
ACE - Master

I'll have to (re)post a photo of one of the crazy birthday parties my daughter throws for herself each year.  Her birthday is Oct. 28 so it's always a theme and usually involves costumes (her love of theatre).  One year it was Harry Potter, one year it was Dead Celebrities (think Marilyn Monroe) and one year is was Ghosts and Ghostbusters:

Ghosbusters doing their job.Ghosbusters doing their job.

Her power pack played the Ghostbusters theme thanks to a wireless speaker that was an ACE gift!

...and yes, her (very pregnant) sister was the Sta-Puft Marshmallow man.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
ACE - Expert

My birthday cake :)My birthday cake Smiley Happy

ACE - Expert

This was Jacobs first birthday.  He’s going to be 23 in December.  

82A69FC6-BDC3-4E5A-94C3-BC10D14155F2.jpeg

ACE - Professor

159F3155-E56B-4013-A9C8-8A5A32BA23C5.jpeg

My birthday 😋

ACE - Expert

I keep seeing the banner reminding me to post a birthday photo (but I haven't been able to find the one I was looking for) and guess what comes in the mail today?

A note from my Aunt Mary with three ancient photos and one happened to be a birthday photo!File Oct 05, 12 18 30 AM.jpeg

That's me in the white, Grandma to my left and my cousin Mark (Aunt Mary's son) on my right.

I'm assuming two cakes because I'm thinking that (once again) my mother made a chocolate frosting / chocolate cake for my birthday and it's not what I like and it's MY birthday (this was a thing for 20+ years).

I'm guessing I'm about 7 since there's 7 candles on the cake!!! Call me Sherlock!

Teacher
How original and imaginative! Very impressed! Since I did not raise my
daughter, I didn’t get to spend any childhood birthdays with her. However,
when she was around 15 we became best friends and she and her family even
followed me to AR! I only have one very spoiled grandson (not by me) and he
pretty much ignores me. And, of course I know nothing, he’s now 14! Don’t
expect his treatment towards me to change - sad, but that’s just the way it
ACE - Master

Here is one but no candles, hats, or party horns......  It was my daughters 30th Birthday and she asked if I could BBQ some ribs for her and her friends and have everyone over to my place.  So of course I was happy to do it for her.  We were all sitting out in the back yard enjoying the festivities when someone made a comment wanting to know where the birthday girl was.  We found her in the garage asleep with her dogs behind in her face.  One too many beers?  Boy if she found out I posted this I would be in BIG trouble!!  Shhhhh no one say anything, okay?

ashlee.JPG

IMG_20170704_152546_038.jpg

Cake on my face.... love it 

ACE - Guru

Heading from East to West on my birthday celebrating in 3 different continents on the same day. Israel then London, then San Diego.

IsraelIsraelLondonLondonSan DiegoSan Diego

ACE - Expert

Im000021.jpg

Each of the children got to go to Walt Disney World for a birthday.  This is the middle one's trip, we celebrated a birthday breakfast (I think) with Pluto, Chip and Dale.

What an identity thief's delight... not so much for the cats and dogs, but for the people who posted their child's photo. Do you all not know that 145,000,000 Americans' personal info was revealed by Equifax?  Now you want to add photos?

ACE - Expert
allstoodup wrote:

What an identity thief's delight... not so much for the cats and dogs, but for the people who posted their child's photo. Do you all not know that 145,000,000 Americans' personal info was revealed by Equifax?  Now you want to add photos?

No names, ages, birthdays, social security numbers, locations or other sensitive information given.  I see no harm at all in this.  If you want to yell at someone about Equifax, get on their social media presence.

Teacher

Happy birthday to my sweet little nephewHappy birthday to my sweet little nephew

Teacher

It is always happiest when you turn 13!21742965_10214318276656528_7953112293324958041_n.jpg

Tutor

Happy 15th!large.jpg

Teacher

Here is one of my twins first birthday!!301271_4425728968828_1400970065_n.jpg

Teacher

large1.jpglarge2.jpg

Happy bday - number 13!!! 

Tutor

roomservice.jpg

Room Service for the Birthday Girl! 

Teacher

065.JPG

ACE - Professor

Here is a photo from my birthday taken seven years ago. My birthday celebration was in a bar that no longer exists. I am in the back wearing a crown.Just so that there is no mistake, I am in the back. That is not me in the front. If I wore something low cut like that, it would be red for Cardinal red.Here is a photo from my birthday taken seven years ago. My birthday celebration was in a bar that no longer exists. I am in the back wearing a crown.Just so that there is no mistake, I am in the back. That is not me in the front. If I wore something low cut like that, it would be red for Cardinal red.

Just so that there is no mistake, I am in the back. That is not me in the front. If I wore something low cut like that, it would be red for Cardinal red. This photo was from my birthday taken seven years ago. My birthday celebration was in a bar that no longer exists.

Bessie w Balloons.jpg

Teacher

Happy Birthday USA x 2Happy Birthday USA x 2

Steak instead of cake :)Steak instead of cake Smiley Happy

Teacher

Better DaysDays gone byDays gone by

ACE - Scholar

My little man turned 1My little man turned 1

Teacher

1st Birthday for our Tiny Tornado, aka Lily Bug1st Birthday for our Tiny Tornado, aka Lily Bug

Teacher

Happy birthday!  Here is one of our family's favorite birthday cakes!  Sorry it is sideways Smiley Happy 

A cake of books!A cake of books!

Tutor

Chilling at the Hotel CaliforniaChilling at the Hotel California

Side trip to The Hotel California, Todos Santos - you can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Teacher

Happy Birthday CharlieHappy Birthday Charlie

Tutor

Aubree's 1st Birthday!Aubree's 1st Birthday!

Teacher

My beautiful daughter Caroline on her 5th birthdayMy beautiful daughter Caroline on her 5th birthday

Teacher

How many entries can we submit??

Hi @JGrego,

From the Official Rules: "Limit one (1) Entry per AT&T Community Forum username, throughout the Contest Period."

Teacher

1st Birthday: pre-party bubble (and balloon) bath!1st Birthday: pre-party bubble (and balloon) bath!

1st Birthday: pre-party bubble (and balloon) bath!  

Teacher
Thanks! Does that mean I can add only one photo to my entry, or can I add 2?

@JGrego,

You're welcome! Also from the Official Rules: "only one photo submission per entrant."

Teacher

My son’s 8th birthday!  Love the spiked hair!08808F3C-4893-4B24-B2B2-00783E723B33.jpeg

Teacher
Thanks, again! One more question: Will entries with more than one photo, or
entrants who post more than one entry be deleted or voting disabled on
those posts?

Wow, what great entries!  Please come back and vote for (kudo) your favorite photos October 23 – 27 (4 p.m. ET.) 

Congratulations to our winners!

@Lisalikesbooks  @lizdance40  @lucero.quiroga  @brazilteam6  @MrsChoppy  @erinlohse  @JGrego  @Cavalleygirl  @garylapointe  @RhodesMan  @Chelsea9188  @Txgrl_2008  @emitch1960  @YMEYME  @Joyce6519

If we haven't already confirmed your preferred email address - please check your private messages (the little blue envelope near the top right of the page.)

Electronic gift cards will be sent the week of November 6, 2017.

Thanks for wishing the AT&T Community forums a happy birthday!

Share this article