Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Why Can’t Motion Areas Get Fixed Yet?

Employee

Why Can’t Motion Areas Get Fixed Yet?

Beginning of this month I’ve posted on what’s happening to the camera motion areas not saving or being able to be adjusted and I was told be on the look out for an update soon.  Where is this supposed update? Still not working on any iOS, Mac or PC format. The whole point of having cameras are to record motion and not just hang around your house. I have 8 cameras and all of them don’t record properly anymore (because of the sensitivity needing adjustment or my motion areas that need adjusting as well). This is ridiculous that nobody can figure this out. I’ve had this system for over 5 years now and year after year my family stops feeling safe with Digital Life. With all of the can’t authenticate you at this time errrors (which happens weekly at any given time) with equipment the stops working and supposed updates that just happen at any given time which makes the system useless we need a better stable security system. AT&T I understand having your internet and TV always going down (which we cancelled due to this happening all the time) but home security should be a top priority. 

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Community Support

Re: Why Can’t Motion Areas Get Fixed Yet?

@mark0p0l0  Hello. My apologies for your frustration and the delay in the resolution. I have a few questions for you so I am going to send  you a "PM" .

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support