Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
DebraTeeple's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015 5:53 PM

Wrong outgoing caller ID on Business Direct/Premier Account

My company has a Business Direct/Premier Account with over 20 wireless lines.  My outgoing calls show the name of my company on caller ID instead of my name.  I called customer service and they said they corrected the problem, but the name is still wrong.  How do I fix this?

Tutor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I just had this problem.  My users had their names and phone numbers showing on caler ID, but it recently changed itself to "Unavailable" and their phone number.  I reached out to one of the AT&T reps that monitors here as well as calling the Premier support line.  I was told there was some sort of change in their servers which caused my users' caller ID to change.  They should all be set properly again.

So, the message here is...if they are wrong, contact AT&T for support...you cannot change this yourself within the Premier web pages.  And it can take up to 72 hours to update everywhere it needs to go.  If it still doesn't work after 72 hours, I'd contact AT&T again.

Thanks

Employee

• 

355 Messages

9 years ago

rladow56,

Sorry you are having issues with your Caller ID. I will be glad to take a look into this for you. Please send me a private message by Clicking Here http://bizcommunity.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/103392 and include the following information so we may assist?

Please include the following information.
Full Name:
Preferred Contact #:
Preferred Time to be contacted (include time zone):

Thank you

Lisa

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I also have the same issue as the OP, could someone please assist me as well?

Employee

• 

296 Messages

9 years ago

Hello dstange,

I will be happy to help you. Can you please send me a Private Message to http://bizcommunity.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/110533 with the following information?

• Full Name:
  • Number on the account:
  • Name on Account:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email:
  • What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):
  • Description of Issues:           

Thank you

Laura

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

i had ordered service and was approved for 2 iphone 5s? I got a confrimation email but today i had gotten email saying they cant verify my identity and the order has been canceled.. I cannot go into the store because they dont have the same deal? for the 2 year contract?

Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information.  Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community.  The Community Guidelines can be found HERE.

Former Employee

• 

288 Messages

9 years ago

Hi michaelhowk,

I am sorry for the confusion you are having with your order. I would like to help. Please send me a private message by clicking on the link below. Include the following information:

Name

Contact Number

Order Number

http://bizcommunity.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/103558

Thank you,

Muriel

AT&T Social Media Manager

Employee

• 

296 Messages

9 years ago

Hi dstange,

Thanks for visiting us on the AT&T Business Community. We’re very happy that we were able to help and get the correct Caller ID name updated with each of your lines. We’ve sent you specific details privately, but we encourage you to visit us for how to videos, our AT&T Business Community Blog and for any future assistance you might need, have a great day!

Thank you,

Laura

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

We have recently replaced our PRI business circiut with BVOIP.  (PRI is being phased out)

Since the change our outgoing caller iD is showing incorrect.

I contacted AT&T support and the only answer they are giving me is that the caller ID is provided by our local PBX and so we need to contact the vendor.

The caller ID was not wrong before the change of service by AT&T and no changes have been made to our local PBX.

Anybody know how to escalate such a csupport call with AT&T ?

Guru

• 

530 Messages

8 years ago

Hello Pepperlfuchs,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your caller id. I'd like to help. Please send me a private message with the following information:

Full Name:
AT&T Account Number:
Name on Account:
Preferred Contact # or Email:
What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):
Description of Issues:

Thank You,

Nancy T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hi,

We have the same issue. Its going on almost two years since the last update to this thread so just curious if there is a way for me to change the caller ID settings in business direct on my own or will someone within AT&T need to help?

Thanks,

Rob

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have been with AT&T for ages, but just brought 3 more lines in and was converted to a business account. Now, caller ID for all 5 lines is showing the business name. On the Wireless User Information page, the name was correct for the 2 lines that have been with AT&T, but caller ID (told by a customer I called on a land line and verified at http://opencnam.com) is wrong. I modified user information for all 5 users, and got the confirmation emails, but it still show incorrect on the Wireless User Information page and at opencnam.com. I'm really regretting not taking all 5 lines to Vz because my coverage on my new iPhone 8 (in Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Montgomery, Atlanta and Birmingham all this week) is worse than the 6s I just upgraded from. I have 2 more weeks before my 30 days is up. Someone please convince me this wasn't a horrible decision.

Not finding what you're looking for?