World Packages

Highlighted
Guru

World Packages

Thinking about traveling internationally for business?  Do you need to make international calls to clients?  Whether you need to call internationally from the U.S. or abroad, AT&T World offers cost-effective packages to meet your needs.

Click HERE to learn more about AT&T’s affordable world packages.

See more topics labeled with:

Message 1 of 3 (2,182 Views)
Contributor

Re: World Packages

Hello Sir,

My name is John K. of AID Soft Co,. Ltd.in Korea.

Our company is interested in purchasing AT&T's telecommuniction network bandwidth to provide text messaging

service( in Korea).

We have intention to prepay for minimum of 10 Million text messages/day over next 3years.

The amount of bandwidth we would like to purchase from AT&T's Telecommunication Network is Minimum 1.5GB/ day

(40GB/Month).

Please let me know these management part (e-mail or phone#)

Thank you,

Best Rgds.

John K. /Coo &Vice  president

AID Soft Co.,Ltd.

www.bestmunja.com

Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information.  Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community.  The Community Guidelines can be found HERE.

Message 2 of 3 (642 Views)
Employee

Re: World Packages

Hello JohnKimst,

Thank you for your inquiry. I'll be more than happy to help you with your request and have a Sales Manager reach out. Please send me a private message by clicking here and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Your Name:

Contact #:

Alexis

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (627 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.