Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
alfredgom's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, January 14th, 2012 4:51 AM

SERIOUS VOICE PROBLEMS WHEN TRAVELING ABROAD WITH AN INTERNATIONAL PLAN

Hi:

I'm new to AT&T. I changed from Verizon because of the sloppy service they offer in Mexico. This is my first week with my phone. I traveled to Mexico and it worked okay for a few days, but then I started getting a lot of complaints from people calling me and not being able to reach me. 

I did this video of exactly what is going on. I would like for someone from AT&T to look at it and try to help me out, because this is certainly not what I signed up for. I was offered a phone that would work internationally and this is not doing it.

If you work for AT&T, read this and you can help me out, please write me a direct message and I will be happy to email you the URL to the video and password.

Thanks for your help! Already tried international and domestic customer support and they are not interested in my issue or in solving it. They did not even want to look at the video and did not even raise a tech support ticket for the issue.

Thanks

Mentor

• 

41 Messages

12 years ago

i would suggest going to the this web page:

http://www.wireless.att.com/learn/international/index.jsp

You can chat with them online...

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago