Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
akamie's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 31st, 2018 9:47 PM

Recycled Phone Numbers

Has anyone else had problems with getting recently recycled phone numbers assigned to their business? Since adding two more lines through AT&T Premier and requesting two new phone numbers my staff has been flooded with phone calls from the number's obvious previous owners. I know it's not uncommon for old numbers to be re-used, but we're talking calls all through the night 3-5 times a day from different callers! Plus highly unprofessional text messages. I am BEYOND upset, and mortified for my employees. At this point it is a huge inconvenience to again request a new number for these employees... and who knows what we could get in return. Just wondering if anyone else had any suggestions as to what we could do to cut back on this.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @akamie,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to get you some help and look into options.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Account Details:

#'s in question:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Just obtained a new device with a new number in less than 2 months already received few calls asking for someone (coukd be the previous holder). Is it possible to get a new number or myown old numbers? Thx.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Msonia,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to look into this for you. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://soc.att.com/2ZQIKBi

And include the following details:
Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Number in question:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?