Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Daveinater's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, August 28th, 2016 10:16 AM

Need AT&T at a commercial building---Comcast is on it....nothing from AT&T!

Hello,

We are building a commercial building in our town and it is nearing completion.  It will have a 24 hour gym downstairs taking up both business units.  We will be living in a loft apartment upstairs.  It is in a thriving downtown area with tons of tourism from a very well known television show, which films there. 

We are current AT&T customers (from a previous home we just sold) and were told at one point by the building site superintendant that AT&T planned on gigawatt installation at the site but nobody seems to be able to get AT&T to run the lines to the building.  The road will soon be paved and a pipe is in the ground but the superintendant says "AT&T will only talk to the customer" to get the run made.  Incidentally, COMCAST is all over it and, as such, will probably score the business for the tenant downstairs who runs the gym. 

I have talked to a regular AT&T customer representative and they were happy to take my order for the upstairs apartment, but admitted that the only reason they know about the building is because I told them.  They don't know anything about what kind of service will be there....they don't really know anything about the building at all.  I've placed an order for a building they don't even know about or have service established there.  Nice.

I've heard that getting a local Field Engineer involved will help, but how the heck am I supposed to find out who that is?  Talk about frustrating!  AT&T:  If you want this business, you better get moving!  Roads will be paved and your competitor is all over it.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Daveinater,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the trouble, I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can be sure to get this addressed. Please send me a private message by clicking here and include the following details so I can assist you:

Contact Name:
Contact #:

email:

Address:

Alexis

AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

PM sent.  Would appreciate quick response.  Thanks.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Another PM sent

Not finding what you're looking for?