Helpful Links

How to add an address to the AT&T Giga Fiber online sales qualification system?

Contributor

How to add an address to the AT&T Giga Fiber online sales qualification system?

Ok here is my problem... my entire block is ready for AT&T Fiber... capacity is not an issue.... some neighbors already ordered service.

The online sales page only let ordering to those neighbors were the fiber corning are in front of their properties...

I talked to two of the AT&T installers and they actually confirmed that I am perfect ready to be serviced, they don't understand why the addresses do not show as ready on the online qualification page.

Unfortunately they had no idea how to fix this or who to escalate the problem.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: How to add an address to the AT&T Giga Fiber online sales qualification system?

Hello @grandanet

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. I will be glad to escalate your request for Fiber to the correct group for some assistance.

Please send me a private message by click here https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

Please include the following information.

Full Name:

Preferred Contact #:

Preferred Time to be contacted (include time zone):

Email Address:

Address of your location:

Account #:

Thank you,

Social Media Manager

Lisa

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Looking to upgrade your phone?
Review our recent Knowledge Sharing Session: Upgrade Eligibility & Managing Your Account Online to check out everything you need to know - from how to confirm order eligibility to checking order status!

Additional Support