Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
kwlawyer's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 15th, 2017 7:23 PM

HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS EMAIL SINCE CREATING ACCOUNT

I successfully set up an e-mail sub-account July 28th (at least according to the AT&T e-mail confirmation I received).  When I went to sign in to this account I was redirected to a BAD REQUEST page. Thinking I made a mistake I backed out and tried again.  Same thing.  I changed the password and tried to sign in and again was redirected to the BAD REQUEST page.  I opened a chat with at&t and after 20 minutes of trying this and that I was told that the issue was above the representative's abilities and was given an ID number and told that someone would contact me in 24-48 hours (I even gave my cell number so they could call me over the weekend).  No one called.  I again contacted AT&T and after having to explain the situation all over again to another person I was told that the issue was an internal one at AT&T, to give AT&T 24-48 hours to resolve the issue and that someone would call me.  48 hours later no call and I still could not access the email account.  IT HAS BEEN 504 HOURS and I still cannot log into the email account and I cannot get anyone at AT&T to tell me anything other than "give us 24-48 hours to resolve the issue."  I am beyond frustrated and I am extremely upset that business opportunities are being lost every day because of some "unknown" issue at AT&T.  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

7 years ago

Hello kwlawyer,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details:    

·         Full Name:

·         Business Name on Account:

·         Phone number associated with the account:

·         Preferred Contact #:

·         Email address:

·         What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):

Thank you,

Nancy A.

AT&T Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?