Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Bruceiam's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, July 13th, 2018 9:08 PM

Disappointing service

I called AT&T to cancel my home phone and the individual on the other end of the line disconnected my business lines (2). Called att to have them turned back on. They said they need to send someone out, the next day. Guy came out and tells me it can be done without him involve and was gone in a minute. And my second business line isn't working still! Is it that hard to get good help? Any one else having these service issues?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Bruceiam,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details:                                                                                           

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Phone number associated with the accounts:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Switched from Comcast to AT & T business phone service and internet back in May.  Discovered that the AT&T rep lied about the level of service that AT & T provided in my area for phone and internet , I have the AT & T form she wrote on stating the level of service supposed to be provided.  Have been trying since June to switch my phone service back over to Comcast with no luck.  My business phone service has been down since June 22 and Comcast is saying AT & T will not release my business phone numbers back to Comcast.  Losing Thousands of dollars in business every day .  No one at AT & T seems to care or be able to help.  

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @thesafehouse,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We apologize for these troubles. We will be happy to help. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details:
Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Business address:

Number on your account:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I have yet to receive any help with this

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Bruceiam

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  We apologize for the frustrations this has caused as we haven't received a Private Message from you.  We will be happy to get you some help and get this corrected.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Main# to the Account:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

will i be getting any assistance with this?

Employee

• 

187 Messages

6 years ago

@Bruceiam  are you responding to attbusinessforums? they have requested info from you in order to assist you .

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Disappointing service,

We will be more than happy to help you with your business services, but we will need you to private message us the requested information to further assist. Here's the link to private message us:

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Business address:

Number on your account:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

Thank you,

Laura G.

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?