Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
HateATT1's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, January 26th, 2015 4:56 PM

Complete outage two weeks ago.

I own 2 businesses in the greater Massillon area. They depend almost enturely on call in service. On tuesday January 13th all lines were out due to AT&T not having adequate backup in place for a burst steam pipe. I have sent many email and facebook posts to AT&T over the course of the past two weeks with only brief responses that say someone in escalation will contact me shortly. There is nothing short about two weeks. What is the deal AT&T? Too busy counting your money?

Accepted Solution

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

So I emailed this Alexis person right back with a complete thread of me previous exchanges with ATT via Facebook and E-Mail.

I also included my contact information and my personal cell phone number.

Here is the response I received:

Hi Jeff,

I see that the AT&T Office of the President team has been in touch with you regarding the issue. I've asked that they reach out and follow up with you.

Alexis
AT&T Social Media Manager

I have never been contacted by anyone from AT&T about this problem, President's team or otherwise. But I have received many bull**bleep** responses like this one stating that someone, somewhere, that is pretenting to give a **bleep**, is looking at the problem and scratching thier ass. How fun.

Employee

• 

513 Messages

9 years ago

Hello HateATT,

I'm very sorry that you have had such a rough time getting this issue addressed. I have sent you an email so that I can gather more details to get things back on track. I'll be waiting for your message,

Alexis

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Do you guys ever do what you say you will do?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Hey AT&T - I have been trying to get someone to call me for nearly three weeks now. I have tried e-mail, facebook, business community postings, and sure I have received token responses from all those entities, however none have been responses to me concerns and all have been that someone, somewhere is working on it. If I don't receive a direct contact from someone that has authority to make it right then my next contact will be to the news media exposing AT&T for the Mega-Care-Nothing for the Customer- Corporation that it appears to be.

Jeff Hartzell, Owner

I can be reached today, 2/2/2015, at the following number until 4pm.

Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information. Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community. The Community Guidelines can be found HERE.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

So who was the brilliant AT&T agent that marked this issue SOLVED. IT HASN'T BEEN SOLVED YET.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I feel your pain. We also are on a complete outage for 3 days now (10 lines) and are getting little more than "we're working on it". Lack of urgency and lack of effective response continue to be the hallmarks of ATT service - nobody cares or is empowered to solve problems directly and timely.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @CXMedical,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with your service. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can get things back on track. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2SgUTdT) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Account Details:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Ticket Number:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?