Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
GilkeyJ17's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 3:37 PM

Can I port my landline/fax number to my new AT&T service?

Hello!

I am moving to a new home and want to use AT&T over BrightHouse (HATE BrightHouse services). The only issue is I have operated a small business from my home for over 26 years, so keeping my phone number AND fax number the same is important. After talking to BrightHouse they said it will be okay on their end, however I was told by my AT&T rep that they won't know if I can port the number until AFTER I sign up for my U-Verse contract. If I can not keep these two numbers, I am going to have to stay with Brighthouse for business purposes. Is there a way I can find out without signing a U-Verse contract? 

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @GilkeyJ17,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

And include the following details:                                                                  

• Full Name:
  • Business Name:
  • Address:
  • Phone number you want to port over
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy A.

AT&T Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?