Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
gauvil's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017 1:51 AM

Bait and Switch

Today after spending an hour and a half on the phone to try and correct an error AT&T made on my bill an AT&T rep talked me into switching my business landline to a cell phone. He suggested this to me as it would be much cheaper.  I was told it would be 42.00 a month. After confirming the agreement number from an email that was sent to me, an email that had no prices,  I received an email stating that I was paying 68.00 a month plus fees. I do not agree to this.

Glenn ***

[Edited for privacy. This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @gauvil

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.), I apologize for the poor experience you've had with getting your concerns and issues addressed. I will be glad to help with your concerns.

Please include the following information.

Full Name:

Preferred Contact #:

Preferred Time to be contacted (include time zone):

Email Address:

Account #:

Address:

Thank you,

Social Media Manager

Lisa

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

{Edited}" This is the name the phone line is under.{Edited} After 5 PM Eastern Standard {Edited}ATT business phone line # {Edited} This is the telephone number I am referring to{Edited}
 I will forward you my last correspondence with an AT&T rep from this email address.

Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information.  Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community.  The Community Guidelines can be found HERE https://www.att.com/legal/terms.forumguidelines.html

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @gauvil,

Please private message me here so I can further assist you.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

Thank you,

Laura G.

Not finding what you're looking for?