Ask a question
Search in Business Forums

Business Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 22, 2011
2:24:26 PM
View profile
AT&T Business Line Help Have Contract

I signed a 3 year contract with AT&T for my business line like a idiot. What I pay for local line and internet is out of this world and can pay cheaper atleast 1/2 the cost with another carrier. Will att let me go with a  different plan to lower the plan or can I get out of the contract? Anyone know the penalty ????

I signed a 3 year contract with AT&T for my business line like a idiot. What I pay for local line and internet is out of this world and can pay cheaper atleast 1/2 the cost with another carrier. Will att let me go with a  different plan to lower the plan or can I get out of the contract? Anyone know the penalty ????

AT&T Business Line Help Have Contract

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 23, 2011 6:47:48 AM
(0)
Mentor
Never heard of a 3 year contract, sounds like you have a land line phone. Its hard to say if they will let you out of the contract, your probably going to have to speak to them directly. Who knows they may even be able to hook you up with a different offer.
Never heard of a 3 year contract, sounds like you have a land line phone. Its hard to say if they will let you out of the contract, your probably going to have to speak to them directly. Who knows they may even be able to hook you up with a different offer.

Re: AT&T Business Line Help Have Contract

2 of 2 (1,847 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments