Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 19, 2013
1:48:16 PM
View profile
misdialing bold 9900.

When the phone is in the bb case and I bend over, it send out a telephone call to someone i barely know, or today, 211. how do i get it not to call like this?

When the phone is in the bb case and I bend over, it send out a telephone call to someone i barely know, or today, 211. how do i get it not to call like this?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 24, 2013 7:52:44 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Sounds like you would benefit from locking your keyboard. 

Try this...

Press the “Menu” button to open the main applications menu.

Scroll down to and highlight the “Keyboard Lock” icon.

Select it by pressing down on the trackball. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

misdialing bold 9900.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 24, 2013 7:52:44 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Try this...

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Try this...

--------------

Re: misdialing bold 9900.

2 of 2 (1,191 Views)
Solution