For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
Hoosierberry's profile

Mentor

• 

31 Messages

Monday, November 17th, 2008 9:04 PM

Closed

downloaded OS 4.5 but no date on screen

I just downloaded the new 4.5 OS. I couldn't wait any longer for AT&T. The download went flawlessly. What I noticed was on my screen I have the time and the month (NOV.) but no date(day). Can anybody help. I went to OPTIONS and checked and everything was correct. It shows at the top of the screen " Nov...

Accepted Solution

Mentor

• 

31 Messages

15 years ago

The date finally showed up after about 4 hours or so. I happened to check my voice mail and noticed it. 4.5 os is working great.

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

15 years ago

Could it be your choice of fonts/font size?  One of the guys at the office has loaded the new phone OS on his 8820 and it appears to be showing everything properly.

Professor

• 

2.1K Messages

15 years ago

Changing the font or font size has no effect on the date shown on the home screen. Home screen text is determined by the theme. Try changing the theme to something different then changing it back.

Mentor

• 

31 Messages

15 years ago

I changed the font and the size also. No luck...still NOV... This is a little frustrating.I really like the 4.5 os system so far.

Mentor

• 

31 Messages

15 years ago

It shows on the Zen theme OK. It will not show on the Iberry theme I downloaded from Crackberry. It was fine when I had the 4.2 OS . This is probably a problem with the Iberry theme.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

Please somebody let my know where to download it!!!!!
I call to AT&t customer service and then don't know anything about it.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

Where I can see the date ???
Please let me know how to doanload it, I will apreciate it!!!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.