For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
roberthill's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, February 22nd, 2015 7:56 PM

Z10 10.3.1 Release Date On AT&T?

Hello,

Does anyone know when 10.3.1 will be released on AT&T?  Since it will likely be "someday", do you know if it is possible to bypass AT&T and load the OS from another carrier like the previous BB OS versions?

Thanks,

Robert

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

If ATT / Blackberry history is any indication, we'll be waiting for a long time... I suggest heading over to Crackberry.com and learning how to grab an official OS from another market and load it with Sachesi. It's a painless process, works well with a bit of patience. Got me on 10.3.1 as soon as it came out. As I said though, read and learn how to do it first!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Thank you very much for your input.  I am not sure how to grab the official release form another carrier.  On the BB site, they only list the older versions.  But you have pointed me in the right direction.  Thanks again.

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

9 years ago

Hello,

ATT and BlackBerry will  discuss if update will become available. Do not install leaks of software as this will void your warranty. Put in a Rogers SIM card and check for updates. If update does not appear turn off device, remove sim, turn on phone without a SIM, wait 10 minutes, check for updates, turn off, remove battery and insert sim. If update still does not appear you'll have to wait.

I will keep you updated on the process!

Good Luck

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

9 years ago

Got the news!

'' We don't have an exact date, but you can check out our consumer blog for any updates right here http://soc.att.com/1EIn3En . ^MikeS''

Thats what I got

Thanks,

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.