Helpful Links

Using USA Maven zte in England

Contributor

Using USA Maven zte in England

I have a Maven ZTE through At&T prepaid in the USA.  Can I purchase a different chip to use it in England?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Using USA Maven zte in England

@ginger720 Yes, but you'll need it unlocked.

And if that's an AT&T prepaid phone, you'll need to have had it on pre-paid for 6 months to get it unlocked.

• This is the public AT&T community forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When solved / helped, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be the correct information...
    The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, it's particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post).
  • *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Message 2 of 4
    Contributor

Thank you. I assume I call AT&T to get it unlocked?
    Message 3 of 4
    ACE - Expert

You don't call. You request it online at: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Message 4 of 4
    Share this topic
    Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support