Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 22, 2011
1:22:48 AM
Unlock BlackBerry Bold 9930 verizon to At&t with MMS, internet browser, facebook
Edited by pamelaz on Aug 22, 2011 at 7:39:13 AM

I have a quick question, I went to [3rd party link removed per Guidelines] & unlocked my dads Verizon bold 9930 and my own storm 9550 to work on AT&T , finally mms, facebook and the browser work, i had tried to unlock before but none of the features worked so cudos to them, any ways, my question is, when i go travel out of the country, which i do at least twice a year, will i need to reset the browser settings?

I have a quick question, I went to [3rd party link removed per Guidelines] & unlocked my dads Verizon bold 9930 and my own storm 9550 to work on AT&T , finally mms, facebook and the browser work, i had tried to unlock before but none of the features worked so cudos to them, any ways, my question is, when i go travel out of the country, which i do at least twice a year, will i need to reset the browser settings?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 10, 2011 8:07:45 AM
(0)
Tutor

You will not have to reset your settings at all, it will automatically adjust the settings to the network it's connected to. Quick questions though, are you able to get 3G or are just on edge?

Accepted Solution

Unlock BlackBerry Bold 9930 verizon to At&t with MMS, internet browser, facebook

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 10, 2011 8:07:45 AM
(0)
Tutor

You will not have to reset your settings at all, it will automatically adjust the settings to the network it's connected to. Quick questions though, are you able to get 3G or are just on edge?

Re: Unlock BlackBerry Bold 9930 verizon to At&t with MMS, internet browser, facebook

2 of 3 (9,748 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2011 12:30:31 AM
(0)
Tutor

i can get 3G when i'm outside of the country, but only EDGE within, the guys at ProMobileMotion where i got everything setup and fixed let me know that the bands are different from ATT so you can't get the 3G

i can get 3G when i'm outside of the country, but only EDGE within, the guys at ProMobileMotion where i got everything setup and fixed let me know that the bands are different from ATT so you can't get the 3G

Re: Unlock BlackBerry Bold 9930 verizon to At&t with MMS, internet browser, facebook

3 of 3 (9,509 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments