For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
Hanksb4's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 20th, 2016 1:57 PM

Poor to zero signal strength on PRIV

I have had callers tell me they have tried to call and send texts and I do not get them.  Thought it may be issue with their phone untill today.  At airport to pick up someone and saw my phone had ZERO bars.  Was also unable to connect to internet.  Restarted phone and got some bars.  Shortly after, back to ZERO and I had an upset off friend who had been trying to call.  All calls went straight to VM.  A text I sent out earlier did not get sent.  I did a hard reboot after all this to see if it will fix the problem.  When I got home I was back to ZERO signal. 

This is a huge issue since I use the phone for work.  Any ideas on fix or WHAT is wrong??  Is it phone or AT&T?

Phone is little over a yr old. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

8 years ago

Get a new SIM card first.   If the problem persists, you may still be under warranty with BB and can get it replaced under warranty agreement with BB and AT&T.  

(Power cycling or resetting network settings is the correct procedure to reconnect with the network)

If you are passed the one year warranty, contact BB directly for a replacement. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

New phones and sim's have not helped me. It is a bad update, and ATT solution is to get rid of my BlackBerry. Not what I wanted to do, but I need a functioning phone so I am forced to accept the offer of a new and different model phone.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.