Wireless Forums

Posted Aug 4, 2014
8:23:38 AM
View profile
My Reply to The AT&T Community Team

Thanks for the congratulations and my new rank within the community, however I am hoping to remain a loyal AT&T customer in the future. That is likely contingent upon AT&T's continued support for the Blackberry products I prefer to purchase and own.

Sincerely,

Jebjr

Thanks for the congratulations and my new rank within the community, however I am hoping to remain a loyal AT&T customer in the future. That is likely contingent upon AT&T's continued support for the Blackberry products I prefer to purchase and own.

Sincerely,

Jebjr

My Reply to The AT&T Community Team

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 4, 2014 2:15:49 PM
(1)
Community Manager

Hi @Jebjr 

A rank message you're talking about is an automatic notification all Forums users get when they receive a new rank based on the number of posts they read or compose.

You can learn more about ranks here.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hi @Jebjr 

A rank message you're talking about is an automatic notification all Forums users get when they receive a new rank based on the number of posts they read or compose.

You can learn more about ranks here.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: My Reply to The AT&T Community Team

2 of 2 (208 Views)