LOCKED BlackBerry Torch 9800 Phone

Contributor

LOCKED BlackBerry Torch 9800 Phone

I have mistakenly LOCKED my Brand New BlackBerry Model; 9800 Phone.

Please how do I get it UNLOCKED.

The following are the detailed INFORMATION.

Model= 9800

{Personal content removed for your safety}

Please somebody  HELP me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sincerely 

Peter  {Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 1 of 8
Contributor

Re: LOCKED BlackBerry Torch 9800 Phone

ShaunMN thanks a lot for the Safety concern assistance.

hermite.
Message 2 of 8
ACE - Guru

If I may ask, did you manage to unlock your Blackberry Torch?Smiley Surprised Glad about safety.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 8
Contributor

Probably  Yes

Message 4 of 8
Tutor

Unlock BlackBerry Torch 9800 Phone

You can use Blackberry unlocking to unlock Blackberry cell phones online..

Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
Contributor

I do not know what I did wrong, but I went and did some changes and then turned my phone off...when I wanted to get it back on.. it would not let my password unlock it.. it has a box saying Enter " blackberry" to continue... but do not know what it wants to to enter... my pass code does not work, my phone number does not work, I am at a loss can someone help

Message 6 of 8
Contributor

I set my Blackberry Torch 9800 device lock, reverified the password, but then could not unlock the device using that password!

I see this was posted previously, but don't see the "resolution".  Please help!  I have 3 more attempts to unlock it before all my tons of  data get wiped clean and reset to factory settings!!!  Thanks!

YinYang2008@yahoo.com

Message 7 of 8
Tutor

I might know one ansr to this, because it happnd to me, 3 times b4 I figured it out. With the slider closed, click the menu key + bring up the virtual keyboard + REALLY look at it to see if it's for the language you set your password in and if it's not, change the language. . If your pw is numbers , it shouldn't matter. In my case I somehow randomly swiped into a short cut for the keybd lang and changed it. I only know this because I somehow swiped the option to change it back. (Which I now can't find again). Very touchy screen, I lowered the sensitivity way down after that.
If this isn't the case for you, remember I said "might know". Good luck.
Tags (1)
Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support