Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 30, 2013
9:12:49 AM
View profile
Duplicate Emails on the Z10

I have a Z10 with 2 email accounts loaded an IMAP and a POP3. Yesterday for no reason my POP3 emails began arriving in duplicate, sometimes 10 minutes apart. Also if you delete one of the duplicates the other will disappear within minutes.

IMAP functions with no problems.

Anyone else have this issue?

I have a Z10 with 2 email accounts loaded an IMAP and a POP3. Yesterday for no reason my POP3 emails began arriving in duplicate, sometimes 10 minutes apart. Also if you delete one of the duplicates the other will disappear within minutes.

IMAP functions with no problems.

Anyone else have this issue?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 1, 2013 8:31:33 PM
(0)
Tutor

Issue was finally resolved by setting up my email as IMAP.  Trying to use POP resulted in all kind of crazy problems including the multiple emails. 

Accepted Solution

Duplicate Emails on the Z10

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2013 8:20:58 PM
(0)
Contributor
I've got 4 email accounts on my BB10 device and I've not this issue at all. Have you tried removing the account and then re-adding it?
I've got 4 email accounts on my BB10 device and I've not this issue at all. Have you tried removing the account and then re-adding it?

Re: Duplicate Emails on the Z10

2 of 4 (1,899 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 1, 2013 8:31:33 PM
(0)
Tutor

Issue was finally resolved by setting up my email as IMAP.  Trying to use POP resulted in all kind of crazy problems including the multiple emails. 

3 of 4 (1,894 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2013 3:19:01 PM
(0)
Contributor

How do you fix this - change from pop to imap???

How do you fix this - change from pop to imap???

4 of 4 (1,336 Views)