Helpful Links

Does ATT Support Wifi Calling With Blackberry KeyOne?

Contributor

Does ATT Support Wifi Calling With Blackberry KeyOne?

I'm kind of excited about the KeyOne, but I live in a hole with lousy coverage. I need wifi calling!

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: Does ATT Support Wifi Calling With Blackberry KeyOne?

I expect not.  Only iPhones and android so far.  Please check the sales page for wifi compatible phones   Well that's not helpful.  

I can't believe the sales page as ATT CSR say it is, and isn't.   Someone might check before answering.  

IMG_6336.PNGIMG_6337.PNG

IMG_6334.PNG

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
ACE - Expert

@lizdance40

You know the keyone is a Android phone right?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7
ACE - Expert

After looking at the specs page for the phone on att.com it says it has hdvoice but does not have wifi calling.
Message 4 of 7
ACE - Expert

It does not come up on the sales page if you filter by feature, wifi calling.  So no wifi calling

@GLIMMERMAN76.  I thought since the Priv they were a hybrid android-BB sort of thing.  

Someone should bring Jordan up to speed.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

I was on the phone with an AT&T Rep for about 40 minutes before I got the big 'ol it's not available for Keyone. The customer service reps will tell you it is available but as of right now, it is not.
Message 6 of 7
Contributor

Yes, but I'm new to Android.

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support