Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Does ATT Support Wifi Calling With Blackberry KeyOne?

Contributor

Does ATT Support Wifi Calling With Blackberry KeyOne?

I'm kind of excited about the KeyOne, but I live in a hole with lousy coverage. I need wifi calling!

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: Does ATT Support Wifi Calling With Blackberry KeyOne?

I expect not.  Only iPhones and android so far.  Please check the sales page for wifi compatible phones   Well that's not helpful.  

I can't believe the sales page as ATT CSR say it is, and isn't.   Someone might check before answering.  

IMG_6336.PNGIMG_6337.PNG

IMG_6334.PNG

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
ACE - Expert

@lizdance40

You know the keyone is a Android phone right?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7
ACE - Expert

After looking at the specs page for the phone on att.com it says it has hdvoice but does not have wifi calling.
Message 4 of 7
ACE - Expert

It does not come up on the sales page if you filter by feature, wifi calling.  So no wifi calling

@GLIMMERMAN76.  I thought since the Priv they were a hybrid android-BB sort of thing.  

Someone should bring Jordan up to speed.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

I was on the phone with an AT&T Rep for about 40 minutes before I got the big 'ol it's not available for Keyone. The customer service reps will tell you it is available but as of right now, it is not.
Message 6 of 7
Contributor

Yes, but I'm new to Android.

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support