Do BlackBerry phones still allow a user to record calls?

Do BlackBerry phones still allow a user to record calls?

I used to have a BlackBerry Curve 8210 and when in a call, I used to have the option to record a call that I was in.  That was from three years ago.  Do the newer BlackBerry devices offer this feature?

Message 1 of 7 (2,199 Views)
Mentor

Re: Do BlackBerry phones still allow a user to record calls?

To find out more about the features click this link ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.
Message 2 of 7 (2,045 Views)

This did not help.

Message 3 of 7 (1,989 Views)
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

[ Edited ]

azurecrimsonrose wrote:

I used to have a BlackBerry Curve 8210 and when in a call, I used to have the option to record a call that I was in.  That was from three years ago.  Do the newer BlackBerry devices offer this feature?

Hello @azurecrimsonrose, probably the best way to find out which models have this feature, if any, is to visit Blackberry. This would be a feature of the phone, rather than a feature offered by a service provider. 

If you find a phone you're interested in, you can visit Shop AT&T to see if we carry it, and for pricing information. 

Thank you for your post! 

~Julie Rae 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 7 (1,969 Views)

Thank you for the information. :-)

Message 5 of 7 (1,946 Views)
Scholar

A lot of phones nowa days don't give people the option to record phones calls; the best way to record a call is to find a 3rd party app that can do that. The only phones that i've heard of coming equiped with this feature are "entry-level" smart phones.

Message 6 of 7 (1,105 Views)
Mentor

Hmmm...  I will look at the entry level smart phones. Thanks for the information G-Mobile.

Message 7 of 7 (1,011 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.