Troubleshoot your device issues
azurecrimsonrose's profile

Mentor

• 

91 Messages

Tuesday, January 22nd, 2013 4:42 AM

Do BlackBerry phones still allow a user to record calls?

I used to have a BlackBerry Curve 8210 and when in a call, I used to have the option to record a call that I was in.  That was from three years ago.  Do the newer BlackBerry devices offer this feature?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 years ago

@azurecrimsonrose wrote:

I used to have a BlackBerry Curve 8210 and when in a call, I used to have the option to record a call that I was in.  That was from three years ago.  Do the newer BlackBerry devices offer this feature?

@hello @azurecrimsonrose, probably the best way to find out which models have this feature, if any, is to visit Blackberry. This would be a feature of the phone, rather than a feature offered by a service provider. 

If you find a phone you're interested in, you can visit Shop AT&T to see if we carry it, and for pricing information. 

Thank you for your post! 

~Julie Rae 

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

11 years ago

To find out more about the features click this link ATTCustomerCare

Mentor

• 

91 Messages

11 years ago

This did not help.

Mentor

• 

91 Messages

11 years ago

Thank you for the information. 🙂

Scholar

• 

100 Messages

10 years ago

A lot of phones nowa days don't give people the option to record phones calls; the best way to record a call is to find a 3rd party app that can do that. The only phones that i've heard of coming equiped with this feature are "entry-level" smart phones.

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

10 years ago

Hmmm...  I will look at the entry level smart phones. Thanks for the information G-Mobile.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.