Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 21, 2013
8:42:07 PM
Do BlackBerry phones still allow a user to record calls?

I used to have a BlackBerry Curve 8210 and when in a call, I used to have the option to record a call that I was in.  That was from three years ago.  Do the newer BlackBerry devices offer this feature?

I used to have a BlackBerry Curve 8210 and when in a call, I used to have the option to record a call that I was in.  That was from three years ago.  Do the newer BlackBerry devices offer this feature?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 15, 2013 2:18:49 PM
(0)
Community Support
Edited by ATTJulieCS on Dec 17, 2013 at 8:26:40 AM

azurecrimsonrose wrote:

Hello @azurecrimsonrose, probably the best way to find out which models have this feature, if any, is to visit Blackberry. This would be a feature of the phone, rather than a feature offered by a service provider. 

If you find a phone you're interested in, you can visit Shop AT&T to see if we carry it, and for pricing information. 

Thank you for your post! 

~Julie Rae 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Do BlackBerry phones still allow a user to record calls?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2013 1:04:17 PM
(0)
Mentor

To find out more about the features click this link ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

To find out more about the features click this link ATTCustomerCare

Re: Do BlackBerry phones still allow a user to record calls?

2 of 7 (1,931 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2013 8:10:15 AM
(0)
Mentor

This did not help.

This did not help.

3 of 7 (1,875 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 15, 2013 2:18:49 PM
(0)
Community Support
Edited by ATTJulieCS on Dec 17, 2013 at 8:26:40 AM

azurecrimsonrose wrote:

Hello @azurecrimsonrose, probably the best way to find out which models have this feature, if any, is to visit Blackberry. This would be a feature of the phone, rather than a feature offered by a service provider. 

If you find a phone you're interested in, you can visit Shop AT&T to see if we carry it, and for pricing information. 

Thank you for your post! 

~Julie Rae 

azurecrimsonrose wrote:

Thank you for your post! 

~Julie Rae 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

[ Edited ]
4 of 7 (1,855 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 15, 2013 8:04:09 PM
(0)
Mentor

Thank you for the information. :-)

Thank you for the information. :-)

5 of 7 (1,832 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2014 1:48:06 PM
(0)
Scholar

A lot of phones nowa days don't give people the option to record phones calls; the best way to record a call is to find a 3rd party app that can do that. The only phones that i've heard of coming equiped with this feature are "entry-level" smart phones.

A lot of phones nowa days don't give people the option to record phones calls; the best way to record a call is to find a 3rd party app that can do that. The only phones that i've heard of coming equiped with this feature are "entry-level" smart phones.

6 of 7 (991 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 12, 2014 11:10:57 AM
(0)
Mentor

Hmmm...  I will look at the entry level smart phones. Thanks for the information G-Mobile.

Hmmm...  I will look at the entry level smart phones. Thanks for the information G-Mobile.

7 of 7 (897 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments