Troubleshoot your device issues
JREwing53's profile

Scholar

• 

173 Messages

Monday, August 11th, 2014 1:46 AM

Blackberry Passport

Will AT&T offer the Blackberry Passport when it's released in September? I hope we can see some love toward Blackberry from AT&T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Any Updates on when The BB Passport will be sold by ATT?  I need a new phone and this is the one I want!!!  The local coporate sales agents do not even know this phone exist. HURRY UP and take orders!!!

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

still waiting .. tick tock... tick tock .. about to buy direct from manufacturer if AT&T doesnt give some news on relase date ASAP

Explorer

• 

22 Messages

10 years ago

This is RIDICULOUS!!!! 

Seriously, WHEN will we be able to get the BB Passport??? I need a replacement for my BB Torch and have been waiting for this or the Classic SINCE JULY!!!!  

SOOOOOO THOROUGHLY DISGUSTED!! 

Explorer

• 

22 Messages

10 years ago

I forgot to mention that I am more than "out of contract"......and waiting to use my "uprade" ......

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

AT&T has dropped the ball on this one-- so many loyal AT&T/Blackberry customers waiting to upgrade their devices and sign 2- year contacts, who may as well jump ship to a cheaper carrier if we are forced to buy devices directly from manufacturer. 

Explorer

• 

22 Messages

10 years ago

EXACTLY !! I just canNOT believe they couldn't (can't) just give us a DATE !?  I'm so disgusted.  I can't afford to spend $600 on a phone.....so I'm stuck....for now.  I'm "out of contract" tho, so we shall see.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I agree that they should at least give us a date! I bought an unlock Z30 since they didn't even bother to carry the best all-touch Blackberry phone to date. I am considering buying the Passport unlocked as well but really would like to use them for the discount.

Explorer

• 

22 Messages

10 years ago

O I could use my upgrade and get that one free, BUT I need a keyboard.  My Torch died in July (4 years old)  and I've been using a teeny weeny little "dumb phone" for almost 4 months now because I wanted to save my upgrade for the Passport or Classic.  All my friends bust on me for using my "dinosaur" for so long, while they go through phone after phone after phone!! Never let me down until the speaker finally died. So, yeah, I have been very IMPATIENTLY WAITING.....:( !!

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 years ago

@happeebug wrote:

O I could use my upgrade and get that one free, BUT I need a keyboard.  My Torch died in July (4 years old)  and I've been using a teeny weeny little "dumb phone" for almost 4 months now because I wanted to save my upgrade for the Passport or Classic.  All my friends bust on me for using my "dinosaur" for so long, while they go through phone after phone after phone!! Never let me down until the speaker finally died. So, yeah, I have been very IMPATIENTLY WAITING.....:( !!

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

just go buy a nokia 620 go phone and pop your sim in.  Atleast you will have a smart phone

Explorer

• 

22 Messages

10 years ago

But that doesn't have a KEYBOARD, does it?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.