Troubleshoot your device issues
JREwing53's profile

Scholar

• 

173 Messages

Monday, August 11th, 2014 1:46 AM

Blackberry Passport

Will AT&T offer the Blackberry Passport when it's released in September? I hope we can see some love toward Blackberry from AT&T.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I am one of the lucky few with the Passport. I got it through a Canadian connection on Day One. I am using it on AT&T. Unlike the Z30, Passport is holding LTE everywhere I've been so far.

I won't review it here because you can find lots of reviews and I won't add to what others have already said. I will only say, for me it replaced my Z30, which was the best phone

I have ever used, until now.

Since only Passport and Porsche BlackBerry phones can use Blend, and I haven't seen any reviews of Blend, I'll say it works extremely well on my Microsoft Surface Pro 3. I can skip putting Outlook on my Surface and use my Passport as a textual communications hub. Since my Passport already handles all my accounts, and since Blend brings them to my Surface, and I trust BlackBerry security more than Microsoft, Blend really does blend together the capabilities of my Passport and Surface to improve my productivity.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

When I can't figure something out I tend to follow the money.  It wouldn't surprise me at all that companies like Apple and Samung offer kickbacks to both AT&T itself, and to employees in the store as "commission" on selling specific devices.  BlackBerry has never played that game.  Should they?  Maybe, maybe not.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

After paying endlessly for an insurance plan for my Blackberry Q10, I had to finally get my Q10 replaced because it inexplicably ceased to operate. I called ATT's THIRD PARTY insurance carrier and they told me that they no longer carried the Q10, and that they could only offer me the Blackberry Bold instead. Needles to say, I was livid. They consider the Bold to be of equal value as the Q10. I did not take their offer that came with a 150 dollar replacement fee. My question is: WILL THE SAME HAPPEN WITH THE PASSPORT? WILL YOUR THIRD PARTY PHONE INSURANCE PROVIDER BE ABLE TO REPLACE A PASSPORT WITH ANOTHER PASSPORT?   

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

10 years ago

You have not answered the question of why you are not promoting or even acknowleging your exclusive sale deal on the BlackBerry Passport. No ads, no news no listing no preorders. Do you deserve exclusivity?

Too many iPhones to unload?

Please do not lock or move this thread until the question is answered.

This will surely be taken care of in the media if you refuse to answer. There are connections you may not be aware of directly to John Chen.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Why is it that your store employees will not acknowledge that you are even going to carry the BlackBerry Passport? Zero promo from AT&T.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

Come on AT&T, stop wasting my time. I want the Passport and even though you've acknowledged that you will carry it, you say you don't know when it will be available.

Do you honestly think we're stupid enough to believe you don't know?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Seriously, I belong to the company that has the exclusive on the phone I want, but yet I can't get it. It's been a week since launch and I don't even have a date?? Something isn't right here.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

All I see on TV are AT&T commercials for the iBend6. They can promote Apple all they like, just let me buy what I wish want.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I'm just thankful that the Passport is available unlocked already so that we can circumvent carriers who do not keep up with the rest of the world. I know that not everyone can afford a 600 dollar unlocked Passport (technically, I couldn't either, but I made it happen anyways), but having that option allowed the phone to sell and showed the world that the demand was there. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Agreed AT&T. I've been with you guys since 2006 (back when you were Cingular). Every phone I have owned with your service has been a BlackBerry. You promised the Passport, so don't drop the ball on us. Don't try to sell us what you THINK we want (i.e. iPhone, Android); BlackBerry users are too smart for that. Instead, sell us EXACTLY what we ask for, and support it better than you have in the past. Do the right thing : carry the Passport as agreed, announce the release date ASAP, and maintain the customer base that BlackBerry provides you with. Remember, shutting out BlackBerry users did not bode well for T-Mobile.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.