For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
JREwing53's profile

Scholar

• 

173 Messages

Monday, August 11th, 2014 1:46 AM

Blackberry Passport

Will AT&T offer the Blackberry Passport when it's released in September? I hope we can see some love toward Blackberry from AT&T.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hi Motorhead77,

We don't have any information at this time as the phone hasn't launched yet. Check online, I believe there are some launch events scheduled to take place soon, and there might be more into released at that time.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

Im hearing available Oct 1st for $249 w/ contract. .. I hope this date is accurate! 

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

10 years ago

AT&T is the exclusive carrier for this amazing device - it has sold out on Amazon with 5 star reviews. It sold 200,000 units in the first 6 hours of release. Yet not a hint of it at the AT&T website, a search turns up nothing. No ads, no announcements. No way to preorder no listings, nothing. What gives AT&T, still down on BlackBerry?

I had to buy a Verizon Z30 becasue AT&T would not support it. I get very old BB 10 OS upgdates from AT&T.

I'm ready to change carriers after 15 years with AT&T since the cingular days. iPhones bend.

I will wait to see how well you support the BlackBerry Classic, because I WILL change to whichever carrier supports it.

You people still seem to be stuck on the bendy phones.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I 100% agree with you! It's not up to the iphone users that work at att to tell me what phone I want. I KNOW what phone I want, and it's a BlackBerry Passport.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Well fancy meeting you here BlackJack!  I too am waiting for ATT to put up the announcement since it's suppose to be available in two days.

I just can't believe that don't have a page up to pre-order yet.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Check your PM

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I have yet to see a pre-order screen or any hint of availability. I hope this means that AT&T is trying to provide incentives. If I do not see anything this week I will look at possibly going elsewhere.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

This will be a deal breaker for me as well. If I don't see an announcement or am able to pick one up in a corporate store by the time any other US carrier announces it or stocks it, I'm taking my 6 lines elsewhere.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

I had to buy my z30's from Verizon and Shop BlackBerry because AT&T didn't have it. I have a corporate account and will take it to whichever carrier gets the Passport. AT&T is a total failure. If they're supposed to have a head start exclusive, its sure doesn't look like it.

Scholar

• 

173 Messages

10 years ago

Blackberry has already announced that AT&T will be the exclusive carrier of the Passport in the USA. Yes, we have not heard one thing from AT&T about it. 

I just hope that when I walk into my AT&T store to look at the Passport that they don't tell me that Blackberry doesn't make phones anymore, or that Blackberry is out of business. Or worse yet, telling me that I need an Android or Iphone. I know what i want.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.