Troubleshoot your device issues
JREwing53's profile

Scholar

• 

173 Messages

Monday, August 11th, 2014 1:46 AM

Blackberry Passport

Will AT&T offer the Blackberry Passport when it's released in September? I hope we can see some love toward Blackberry from AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, everyone!

We will carry the BlackBerry Passport. Pricing & availability will be announced at a later date. Stay tuned for more info.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I am hoping they do and soon after availability. I have been an AT&T Wireless customer since back in the Cellular One days. If some other US Carrier gets it before AT&T, I may have switch after 20+ years of being a loyal customer!

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

I hope they have the passport as soon as or soon after the release. I have 8 lines with my family plan and would hate to have to take them somewhere else after being a loyal Att customer for 10 years.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

All I ever wanted in this world was a blackberry passportpassport

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I really hope so, I'm already annoyed that the Z30 wasn't offered. If a premium BBerry device like the Passport or Classic isn't offered shortly, I'll need to investigate other carriers.

Scholar

• 

173 Messages

10 years ago

I agree. If the Passport and the Classic are not offerred by AT&T, I will be looking at Verizon. There is no reason for AT&T to refuse to offer the Z30. 

When I pick up one of these new devices, I will get it online. The AT&T stores will try to talk you in to buying something else. They hate Blackberry.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

I will buy the BlackBerry PassPort to replace my z10! Hopefully I can pre-order online like I did the q10 b/c ATT Wireless store clerks are brainless and have no clue about mobile device offerings.  Even the "tech geek" clerks are blown away when I show them my z10 running android apps with full GooglePlay store access and recongnition. ..

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I really don't know why the staff at the AT&T stores is so anti Blackberry.  I never saw any posters nor special displays for the Z10.  The Z10 was way in the back of the store and would only know it existed if one asked for it.  AT&T is the biggest player in the US so Blackberry needs to make sure AT&T does a better job of promoting the Passport in store.

The majority of smart phone users have no clue that Blackberry 10 can do anything their phones can and more securely.  People need to be educated and it starts with the guys selling the phones. 

I really do hope they carry it.  I'll go get it the day it comes out.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I have a Z10, looking forward to get blackberry passport.

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

10 years ago

I want to buy a Blackberry Passport.   Never anything else. Where are the new Blackberrys!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.