Troubleshoot your device issues
lpudas's profile

Scholar

• 

236 Messages

Sunday, July 12th, 2009 8:33 PM

Closed

Blackberry Desktop Software 4.7

My laptop messed up pretty badly and had to have a new harddrive. Of course, that means I need to reinstall the desktop manager. Unfortunately, I've misplaced it. Dummy me. So I was going to download it from the blackberry site. But it says without media manager. I need the media manager, don't I?

Accepted Solution

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

15 years ago

This is the link to the Blackberry Desktop Software that you need to reinstall on your computer.

Scholar

• 

236 Messages

15 years ago

@irish Rose wrote:

This is the link to the Blackberry Desktop Software that you need to reinstall on your computer.

That's the one I found but it says no media manager. Fortunately, Right after I posted this, I thought of one place I hadn't looked and there it was! Very happy to see it. Thanks for your help though.

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

15 years ago

@lpudas wrote:

@irish Rose wrote:

That's the one I found but it says no media manager. Fortunately, Right after I posted this, I thought of one place I hadn't looked and there it was! Very happy to see it. Thanks for your help though.

No problem, I'm glad you found the one you needed.........

Guru

• 

637 Messages

15 years ago

Media Manager is trash that cripples your boot time and wastes resources like mad just loading its stupid processes.

Install a MicroSD card, and enable Mass Storage mode. Never look back.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.