Blackberry Desktop Software 4.7

Scholar

Blackberry Desktop Software 4.7

My laptop messed up pretty badly and had to have a new harddrive. Of course, that means I need to reinstall the desktop manager. Unfortunately, I've misplaced it. Dummy me. So I was going to download it from the blackberry site. But it says without media manager. I need the media manager, don't I?

Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
Master

Re: Blackberry Desktop Software 4.7

This is the link to the Blackberry Desktop Software that you need to reinstall on your computer.

Message 2 of 5
Scholar

Irish Rose wrote:

This is the link to the Blackberry Desktop Software that you need to reinstall on your computer.

That's the one I found but it says no media manager. Fortunately, Right after I posted this, I thought of one place I hadn't looked and there it was! Very happy to see it. Thanks for your help though.

Message 3 of 5
Master

lpudas wrote:

Irish Rose wrote:

That's the one I found but it says no media manager. Fortunately, Right after I posted this, I thought of one place I hadn't looked and there it was! Very happy to see it. Thanks for your help though.

No problem, I'm glad you found the one you needed.........

Message 4 of 5

Media Manager is trash that cripples your boot time and wastes resources like mad just loading its stupid processes.

Install a MicroSD card, and enable Mass Storage mode. Never look back.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support