Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 12, 2009
1:33:31 PM
View profile
Blackberry Desktop Software 4.7

My laptop messed up pretty badly and had to have a new harddrive. Of course, that means I need to reinstall the desktop manager. Unfortunately, I've misplaced it. Dummy me. So I was going to download it from the blackberry site. But it says without media manager. I need the media manager, don't I?

My laptop messed up pretty badly and had to have a new harddrive. Of course, that means I need to reinstall the desktop manager. Unfortunately, I've misplaced it. Dummy me. So I was going to download it from the blackberry site. But it says without media manager. I need the media manager, don't I?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 12, 2009 1:46:36 PM
(0)
Master

This is the link to the Blackberry Desktop Software that you need to reinstall on your computer.

Accepted Solution

Blackberry Desktop Software 4.7

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 12, 2009 1:46:36 PM
(0)
Master

This is the link to the Blackberry Desktop Software that you need to reinstall on your computer.

Re: Blackberry Desktop Software 4.7

2 of 5 (3,755 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2009 1:54:23 PM
(0)
Scholar

Irish Rose wrote:

That's the one I found but it says no media manager. Fortunately, Right after I posted this, I thought of one place I hadn't looked and there it was! Very happy to see it. Thanks for your help though.

Irish Rose wrote:

That's the one I found but it says no media manager. Fortunately, Right after I posted this, I thought of one place I hadn't looked and there it was! Very happy to see it. Thanks for your help though.

3 of 5 (3,751 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2009 2:20:46 PM
(0)
Master

lpudas wrote:

Irish Rose wrote:

No problem, I'm glad you found the one you needed.........

lpudas wrote:

Irish Rose wrote:

No problem, I'm glad you found the one you needed.........

4 of 5 (3,747 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2009 8:06:01 PM
(0)
Guru
Media Manager is trash that cripples your boot time and wastes resources like mad just loading its stupid processes.

Install a MicroSD card, and enable Mass Storage mode. Never look back.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Media Manager is trash that cripples your boot time and wastes resources like mad just loading its stupid processes.

Install a MicroSD card, and enable Mass Storage mode. Never look back.

5 of 5 (3,705 Views)