For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
Riccardo's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, January 11th, 2009 11:29 AM

Closed

Blackberry 8820 as modem

I have a BB 8820 with an International Data Plan (69.99$). I'm traveling a lot in Europe. Can I use my BB as modem for my laptop with this plan without any cost?

Accepted Solution

Scholar

• 

452 Messages

15 years ago

@shenanigans wrote:

@LCT wrote:

No, no, no, no, no, don't even try it.  Unless you like 10 dollar emails.  I dont' think AT&T currently offers a BlackBerry + Tethering.  You're best bet is to use hotspots while you're there.

You mean Blackberry + International + Tethering, I'm sure. Smiley Wink

Good catch.  That's exactly what I meant.  Sheesh, you people actually want me to include the relevant words in my sentences. 😄

Scholar

• 

452 Messages

15 years ago

@Riccardo wrote:

I have a BB 8820 with an International Data Plan (69.99$). I'm traveling a lot in Europe. Can I use my BB as modem for my laptop with this plan without any cost?

No, no, no, no, no, don't even try it.  Unless you like 10 dollar emails.  I dont' think AT&T currently offers a BlackBerry + Tethering.  You're best bet is to use hotspots while you're there.

Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

15 years ago

@LCT wrote:

@Riccardo wrote:

You mean Blackberry + International + Tethering, I'm sure. Smiley Wink

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.