For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
Diddy's profile

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, December 23rd, 2008 2:52 AM

Closed

BlackBerry Curve 8300: Trying To Send Pics as MMS from Media Card...HELP!

Hello folks.

I recently found out this weekend that I needed a media card because I was out of memory on my phone. So I bought a memory card at the At&t store this weekend and the clerk installed it for me. I transferred all of my pics to the media card. Everything was fine for the rest of the night...

So today I tried to send a pic from my media card to a friend in my phone and now I'm not able to send pics. I'm sending it as MMS but I get this lil blue timer  thingy that just stays there and it never sends.

What am I doing wrong?Smiley Sad Help please!

Accepted Solution

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

15 years ago

I have fixed the problem. Tech support informed me to take out the battery while the phone is still one, wait 10 seconds, and then put the battery back in. That way the phone updates.

Smiley Happy

Scholar

• 

117 Messages

15 years ago

@Diddy wrote:

Hello folks.

I recently found out this weekend that I needed a media card because I was out of memory on my phone. So I bought a memory card at the At&t store this weekend and the clerk installed it for me. I transferred all of my pics to the media card. Everything was fine for the rest of the night...

So today I tried to send a pic from my media card to a friend in my phone and now I'm not able to send pics. I'm sending it as MMS but I get this lil blue timer  thingy that just stays there and it never sends.

What am I doing wrong?Smiley Sad Help please!

Do you have a blackberry data plan??  Or just the MEdiaNet plan??  Blackberry plan is needed to send MMS messages from a Blackberry.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.