Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 21, 2009
6:49:43 AM
View profile
ATT Curve 8310 and Yahoo E-Mail Question
I've been using my Yahoo/ATT E-Mail account on my BB for a year now. Just recently I have noticed that when I go to delete and e-mail, I don't have the option to delete it from the BB & the server anymore. All I can do is delete it on my BB. Has anyone else seen this happen to them, or has something changed on the server or my BB maybe? Thanks in advance.
I've been using my Yahoo/ATT E-Mail account on my BB for a year now. Just recently I have noticed that when I go to delete and e-mail, I don't have the option to delete it from the BB & the server anymore. All I can do is delete it on my BB. Has anyone else seen this happen to them, or has something changed on the server or my BB maybe? Thanks in advance.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 21, 2009 8:18:27 AM
(0)
Professor
Did you recently upgrade your OS? Check your reconciliation options and make sure Delete On: is set to Prompt.
Accepted Solution

ATT Curve 8310 and Yahoo E-Mail Question

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 21, 2009 8:18:27 AM
(0)
Professor
Did you recently upgrade your OS? Check your reconciliation options and make sure Delete On: is set to Prompt.

Re: ATT Curve 8310 and Yahoo E-Mail Question

2 of 3 (1,567 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2009 9:19:05 AM
(0)
Contributor
That option must have changed when I upgraded to 4.5.110 last month. Thanks for the heads up.
That option must have changed when I upgraded to 4.5.110 last month. Thanks for the heads up.

Re: ATT Curve 8310 and Yahoo E-Mail Question

3 of 3 (1,563 Views)