For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
tmd52's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 3rd, 2009 11:19 PM

Closed

8310 help with desktop manager 4.5 software

So I am new to Blackberry and the CD of user tools just gives me a blank screen so I downloaded DM 4.5 for At&T users and can not find it or access it on my computer though I know it downloaded because its listed under programs when I display programs for uninstall. Its not found under start/programs. I connected the Blackberry to the PC to see if anything would happen and my pictures started to display. What am I doing wrong? HELP!!!!

Accepted Solution

Professor

• 

2.1K Messages

15 years ago

Are you sure you downloaded Desktop Manager and not the OS upgrade? What's it listed as in Add/Remove Programs? I'm asking because there is no DM 4.5 on the AT&T download page.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

Dear, TMD52 did you ever get an answer to your query? I have exactly the same problem.
Message Edited by rhinoranger on 05-22-2009 07:07:12 AM

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

When I clicked on "solved" oh goody goody It took me right back to this same page. He's right I needed to download the MANAGER also. Taneika (hope that's how it's spelled} was very nice ( AT&T phone support ) and got me on the right path. Thank You to her.
Message Edited by rhinoranger on 05-22-2009 07:10:30 AM

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

Hello I'm hoping you all can provide a suggestion. I have a BB 8310 with 4.5 S/W and have downloaded the latest Desktop Mgr 5.0. When I try to sync it keeps failing whne it gets to "Processing Device Calendar" I get following failure dialogue box: "Intellysync The operation terminated unexpectedly.

Any suggestions???

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

Hello I'm hoping you all can provide a suggestion. I have a BB 8310 with 4.5 S/W and have downloaded the latest Desktop Mgr 5.0. When I try to sync it keeps failing whne it gets to "Processing Device Calendar" I get following failure dialogue box: "Intellysync The operation terminated unexpectedly.

Any suggestions???

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.