Helpful Links

8310 help with desktop manager 4.5 software

Highlighted
Contributor

8310 help with desktop manager 4.5 software

So I am new to Blackberry and the CD of user tools just gives me a blank screen so I downloaded DM 4.5 for At&T users and can not find it or access it on my computer though I know it downloaded because its listed under programs when I display programs for uninstall. Its not found under start/programs. I connected the Blackberry to the PC to see if anything would happen and my pictures started to display. What am I doing wrong? HELP!!!!
Message 1 of 6
Professor

Re: 8310 help with desktop manager 4.5 software

Are you sure you downloaded Desktop Manager and not the OS upgrade? What's it listed as in Add/Remove Programs? I'm asking because there is no DM 4.5 on the AT&T download page.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

Dear, TMD52 did you ever get an answer to your query? I have exactly the same problem.
Message Edited by rhinoranger on 05-22-2009 07:07:12 AM
Message 3 of 6
Contributor

When I clicked on "solved" oh goody goody It took me right back to this same page. He's right I needed to download the MANAGER also. Taneika (hope that's how it's spelled} was very nice ( AT&T phone support ) and got me on the right path. Thank You to her.
Message Edited by rhinoranger on 05-22-2009 07:10:30 AM
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Hello I'm hoping you all can provide a suggestion. I have a BB 8310 with 4.5 S/W and have downloaded the latest Desktop Mgr 5.0. When I try to sync it keeps failing whne it gets to "Processing Device Calendar" I get following failure dialogue box: "Intellysync The operation terminated unexpectedly.

Any suggestions???

Message 5 of 6
Contributor

Hello I'm hoping you all can provide a suggestion. I have a BB 8310 with 4.5 S/W and have downloaded the latest Desktop Mgr 5.0. When I try to sync it keeps failing whne it gets to "Processing Device Calendar" I get following failure dialogue box: "Intellysync The operation terminated unexpectedly.

Any suggestions???

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support