Ask a question
Search in Business Forums

Business Forum

Highlighted
Posted Feb 14, 2011
11:46:50 AM
View profile
Blackberry Bold Devices?

Does anyone know of any information about getting any Blackberry Bold device on AT&T?

They stopped selling the Bold 9700 in early January and there hasn't been any replacement or simillar device since then. Every time I try to ask somebody tries to sell me a Torch. Sorry, but for work I need a real Blackberry with a real keyboard.

Does anyone know of any information about getting any Blackberry Bold device on AT&T?

They stopped selling the Bold 9700 in early January and there hasn't been any replacement or simillar device since then. Every time I try to ask somebody tries to sell me a Torch. Sorry, but for work I need a real Blackberry with a real keyboard.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 15, 2011 6:31:37 AM
(0)
Tutor

The Torch does have a full sliding keyboard and a touch screen keyboard.  But if you don't like the Torch, have you thought about the Curve 3G?  Its pretty much the same thing as a Bold and I know AT&T is still selling that one.

Accepted Solution

Blackberry Bold Devices?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 15, 2011 6:31:37 AM
(0)
Tutor

The Torch does have a full sliding keyboard and a touch screen keyboard.  But if you don't like the Torch, have you thought about the Curve 3G?  Its pretty much the same thing as a Bold and I know AT&T is still selling that one.

Re: Blackberry Bold Devices?

2 of 3 (2,714 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 24, 2011 1:01:36 PM
(0)
Contributor

You might be able to get a Bold through 3rd party retailers.  Have you tried that route?

You might be able to get a Bold through 3rd party retailers.  Have you tried that route?

Re: Blackberry Bold Devices?

3 of 3 (2,587 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments