Ask a question
Search in Business Forums

Business Forum

Highlighted
Posted Sep 15, 2010
10:31:13 AM
View profile
BlackBerry Torch - Screen Sensitivity

I have a new BlackberryTorch for Business.  I love it, however the screen touch to application "pop" is slower than I would like.  Can you set the screen sensitivity to a faster reaction time on the device?  If yes, can someone tell me how I can do this?

I have a new BlackberryTorch for Business.  I love it, however the screen touch to application "pop" is slower than I would like.  Can you set the screen sensitivity to a faster reaction time on the device?  If yes, can someone tell me how I can do this?

BlackBerry Torch - Screen Sensitivity

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2010 9:21:49 AM
(0)
Employee

Thank you for your participating within the Business Forums Community. The issue you described appears to be caused by the sensitivity level of your screen. You can go into your options and either increase or decrease this setting for better results. For instructions on adjusting your screen, keyboard, and track pad please see the link below.

For more troubleshooting articles please see our Device Tutorials page. If you are still having trouble with your device visit our please feel free to reach out to our online business support team at www.att.com/biztech, select your device type and look for the “Chat Now” link on the next page.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions". This will help other users find this information too!!

Thank you for your participating within the Business Forums Community. The issue you described appears to be caused by the sensitivity level of your screen. You can go into your options and either increase or decrease this setting for better results. For instructions on adjusting your screen, keyboard, and track pad please see the link below.

For more troubleshooting articles please see our Device Tutorials page. If you are still having trouble with your device visit our please feel free to reach out to our online business support team at www.att.com/biztech, select your device type and look for the “Chat Now” link on the next page.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: BlackBerry Torch - Screen Sensitivity

2 of 2 (1,372 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments