Ask a question
Search in Business Forums

Business Forum

Highlighted
Posted Oct 12, 2010
6:34:06 AM
View profile
BlackBerry Curve 3G

How do you improve a renowned business device? Make it faster! The new BlackBerry Curve 3G smartphone takes advantage of the nation’s fastest mobile broadband network, giving Web access a real boost. (Eligible voice & data plan req’d. Coverage not available in all areas.) Check it out.

How do you improve a renowned business device? Make it faster! The new BlackBerry Curve 3G smartphone takes advantage of the nation’s fastest mobile broadband network, giving Web access a real boost. (Eligible voice & data plan req’d. Coverage not available in all areas.) Check it out.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 24, 2011 8:26:53 AM
(0)
Tutor

I too love this phone but my gps went down and I have not been able to sync it with attnav. com even after talking to a tech.  Can you help me?

Accepted Solution

BlackBerry Curve 3G

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 24, 2011 8:26:53 AM
(0)
Tutor

I too love this phone but my gps went down and I have not been able to sync it with attnav. com even after talking to a tech.  Can you help me?

Re: BlackBerry Curve 3G

2 of 3 (2,518 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2011 5:52:24 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi Jntcln,

We have sent you a Private Message so that we can get additional information.  Please keep a look out in your Inbox for the Private Message.

Hi Jntcln,

We have sent you a Private Message so that we can get additional information.  Please keep a look out in your Inbox for the Private Message.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: BlackBerry Curve 3G

3 of 3 (2,414 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments