Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
techmod's profile

Former Employee

• 

576 Messages

Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 5:18 PM

AT&T Announces 4G BlackBerry Portfolio

-  AT&T* today outlined plans for its future portfolio of 4G BlackBerry smartphones including the exclusive 4G BlackBerry® Torch™ 9810, planned to be launched in August.

-  Also planned for 2011, AT&T customers will have the opportunity to select the 4G BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 and the 4G, all-touch, BlackBerry® Torch™ 9860.

-  AT&T’s premium BlackBerry lineup will be capable of speeds up to nearly four times the network speed capability of previous models, so you can talk and surf even faster on the nation’s fastest mobile broadband network.

Click HERE to learn more.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

I am in need of replacing my Blackberry Bold 9000 and would like the 9900 or 9930.  Can you tell us the date in which we'll be able to get one or both of these through AT&T?  I must purchase through my company's account.

Thanks,

Jimi

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

Everyother carrier has the new blackberry except ATT

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

13 years ago

When ATT plan to star selling the new BOLD TOUCH???

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

The new Blackberry Bold 9900 touch screen is a great phone. ATT advertises it as the fastest because our time is too valuable to waste waiting.----BUT they have taken this great phone an put it on a text messaging platform that limits the number of recipients you can have per text to 10.        So now I have to waste my time sending out the same text 3 times just to get it to the 21 people I have to send it to, Not to mention all the time I have to waste redoing my text groups.  Why would you do that on such a great phone that is designed to save me time?    Love the phone,   Hate that ATT imposed a limit on its abilities.

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

When ATT plan to start selling the new BOLD TOUCH??? our time is too valuable to waste waiting
Not finding what you're looking for?