Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
phenryiv1's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Monday, June 28th, 2010 2:48 PM

9700 with 413 page load errors?

I have a 9700 for business.  When loading some web pages (large pages, specifically), I get page load errors, mostly a 413 forbidden or page rendering error.

I have referred the issue to IT, but they claim it is a RIM issue.

Other internet searches have a proposed fix (which I emailed to IT), but IT claims that they have tried it without success.

I am no techie, so the specifics were lost on me. 

Is there a problem with my device, or is this an issue at the BES?

Employee

• 

19 Messages

14 years ago

Error 413 is normally caused by settings on your company’s BES server.  There are some steps that your BES Admin can do to help resolve this issue.  You can find these steps at the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center by searching for “error 413” or by following this link:

Since you also mentioned other page rendering errors, we would also suggest checking out the below article within the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center:

You can also verify that your browser settings are correct.  To complete this, you can visit our Answer Center at www.wireless.att.com/answer-center and search for “Access to the Internet Browser with a RIM BlackBerry” or follow this link:

If after completing these steps you are still having the same issues, feel free to contact our online business support team at www.att.com/biztech. Select your device type and look for the "Chat Now" link on the following page.

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

14 years ago

Thank you!

I forwarded the info to the BES admimistrator.

Not finding what you're looking for?