Explore & discover

Helpful Links

10.3.2 Software Update for BlackBerry® Classic & BlackBerry® Passport

Employee

10.3.2 Software Update for BlackBerry® Classic & BlackBerry® Passport

Effective today, June 19, 2015, AT&T and BlackBerry® are releasing an important BlackBerry® 10 OS software update for both the BlackBerry® Classic (SQW100-2) & BlackBerry® Passport (SQW100-3.) Customers can update their software via FOTA (firmware over the air,) for which Wi-Fi is required, or by using their computer and the BlackBerry® Link software, which you can download via www.blackberry.com/blackberrylink.

Software update enhancements include:

• Anti-Theft protection feature
  • Secure enterprise improvements
  • Improvements to Hub, Calendar, and Camera
  • Enhanced Browser
  • Amazon Shopping preloaded

For complete details and download instructions, visit the main BlackBerry.com 10.3.2 software information web page at www.blackberry.com/blackberry10OS

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 3
Mentor

Re: 10.3.2 Software Update for BlackBerry® Classic & BlackBerry® P

So if I have a BlackBerry Passport on AT&T

Why does my OS version still show as 10.3.1.1779

Device side Check for Updates, and Software update via BlackBerry Link both fail to see and download the newer 10.3.2.x version.

Message 2 of 3
Employee

Re: 10.3.2 Software Update for BlackBerry® Classic & BlackBerry® P

Hi chedardog,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. I will be happy to get you some help. Please private message me by 
clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Your Name:

Contact E-Mail:
Contact Number:
Wireless#:

Thank you,

Chris
AT&T Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support