For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
nekark's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, September 28th, 2014 2:56 AM

Premier Site Errors when Upgrading

I've been trying since the iPhone has went up for Pre-order and has became availiable to get onto Premier to make my order.

I get an error every single time so had to break down and go into my local store for ordering. I'm supposed to have waived Activations on upgrade is the reason I've been trying to hard. I can't order over the phone it says for the iPhone so I took my printouts of the error into the local Store where they said they've had others come in with the same issue.

I've attached my screenshots of my error. I'd really like the waiver of activation fees honored since the store said it should not be an issue, but for me to contact you here first in case others have the same problem so it can be fixed.

AT&T Premier Error & Amazon Benefits

Scholar

• 

152 Messages

10 years ago

If using IE try emptying your cache. If that doesn't work Try a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

It's NOT a browser issue since I've used:

Win 7 & 8.1 Pro

-- Chrome

-- Firefox

-- IE

-- Safari 5

Mac OSX 10.9.5

-- Safari

-- Firefox

-- Chrome

Ubuntu

-- Firefox

-- Chrome

Kindle

-- Silk

iPad

-- Safari

I'm pretty dang sure I've covered my basises and thse have been multiple cpus when the OS not Virtual Machines...  I know how to use a PC/Mac very very well and can 110% beyond a shadow of a doubt say it is in fact a bad handshake of some sort also...

Oh and yes I did clear the Cache/Cookies from each before trying once I saw the error... I was even able to replicate it in store to show my sales rep I had to buy from...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.