Explore & discover

Helpful Links

FirstNet Account/Bill/Linking Account

Contributor

FirstNet Account/Bill/Linking Account

I just recently signed up for FirstNet service by AT&T. I am having trouble with finding my account/linking my account with myATT bill hub. I want to be able to see my plan and information and make sure that I am getting everything that was promised. I.E. $250 visa card and a credit towards the Galaxy S10+ phone choice instead of the cheaper Galaxy S10e. I keep logging into my AT&T account online and only see my home internet plan. When I try to link my account for firstnet number it give an error. I log onto the FirstNet by AT&T site and it shows that I have successfully completed registration but does not show my account information about my plan. HELP. The automated services are a joke and not having 24 hour customer service is a huge let down for me the customer. I am almost regretting that I switched my service from Verizon to this. Don't get me wrong, the phone service is working well so far with no issues. The only issue is trying to find my account information and making sure that i am getting everything i was promised.

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: FirstNet Account/Bill/Linking Account

Hello @Holliday85,

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience in regards to finding information online for your account. In order to better assist, may you please provide us with the below?

Your full name:

Wireless number:

Account name:

Account details:

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support