Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Why is it so hard to pay my bill?

Contributor

Why is it so hard to pay my bill?

I still get a paper bill, and like to pay my bill online.  I can't believe how difficult it is to do this.  First to remember the convoluted web page name since it is not listed on the bill.  What is listed is a URL which gets you onto a web site that only attempts to sell me something.  I am already a customer, I don't need to be sold again.  Second once you get the correct URL, you have to go through six steps to get to the page to pay the bill.  How difficult would it be to take up a little of all that white space on your web page to put a BUTTON like...  PAY MY BILL on it, which would bring you directly into the page to pay the bill.  Even your sister company at&t mobility makes it easy to go from their main web page to pay my bill.  Even that could be streamlined, but at least I don't have to remember https://my-digitallife.att.com, and remember that the option to pay my bill is under the not so intuitive ||| symbol on the right of the screen.  Oh then remember that I need to select My Account, and the find the itty bitty print that says...  make payment, and then FINALLY have the ability to specify the date, amount and method of payment. 

Digital Life has been for quite some time, when are you going to make your web site USABLE, not to mention add a simple little line to your paper bill that actually has a URL to a website that would allow you to pay the bill.  I would be happy to work for your company and help you understand customer experience...  This is not a hard concept to understand. 

And to make this experience EVEN worse,  why do your have Digital Life listed under Wireless Forums,  NOT where I would expect to find it.  Have you ever considered hiring customer experience experts to work for your company?  If you have them use them, if you are using them you need to consider they are not doing a good job!

Message 1 of 5
Community Support

Re: Why is it so hard to pay my bill?

Hello @Searock1

I'm not sure if you're aware, but you can also pay your bill using the Digital Life App.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5

I agree.  At & T has gone backwards in my opinion.  I used to be able to pay my bill 24 hours a day through the automated phone system.  Now, I can only pay through the automated system during business hours.  Excuse me?!!!!  This is 2019!  Every other company lets me pay via their automated system 24 hours a day.  Why not At & T???? 

Message 3 of 5

and that APP is too hard to use.

Message 4 of 5
Community Support

@greenisgood6  Hello. If you are having issues with the app, I would be happy to try and assist you.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support