Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Transfer Service to New Home Owner

Contributor

Transfer Service to New Home Owner

I will be selling my house soon, and was wondering if the new owner wanted to continue using the service can I leave everything behind and they just transfer it into their name? If they don't want it, do I need to return all the equipment? 

Message 1 of 2
Community Support

Re: Transfer Service to New Home Owner

@michchic  Hello. There are few different options when moving, which are listed below. After the first 14 days of service, the equipment belongs to you. So, whatever you decide, you do not need to return anything to us.

1.) You can move the services to your new location. If you do this, I would recommend bringing any automation devices (camera, door lock, light switches, etc) and any smoke sensors you may have.

2.) You can leave the equipment there, and if the new home owners would like to utilize the equipment, they are free to do so. We would be happy to set them up with a monitored account.

3.) If you do not wish to move the services and the new home owners do not want to use Digital Life, you can cancel your account.

I will be happy to have someone reach out to you to discuss these options in detail if you like. Just private message me your name, address and good call back number.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Thanksgifting! Unwrap a $5 Starbucks® Card* Learn How
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support